- AttorneyBRC49: RT @JimGaffigan: Why is it that the people that “tell it like it is” are always the people you never want hear anything from?
- AttorneyBRC49: @BigBo where can I find an old Phone Tap you did years ago, ponderosa steakhouse on St Patricks day, getting pinched for not wearing green?
- AttorneyBRC49: @kaceyrobbins @bigpatky I think I was the 300th!?
- AttorneyBRC49: RT @KenJennings: What month of 2014 do people start taking down their “Ron Paul 2012″ signs?
- AttorneyBRC49: RT @JimGaffigan: Whenever someone invites me to go golfing I always think, “Wow, this person knows absolutely nothing about me.”
- AttorneyBRC49: @D_Harrison20 are you still playing for BYU??
- AttorneyBRC49: @JabariParker22 BYU!!!
- AttorneyBRC49: RT @JabariParker22: UK, Stanford, michigan state, Kansas, Florida, Duke, BYU, Georgetown, Depaul, UNC.
- AttorneyBRC49: @SpeedKillz_46 please come to byu!!!! Go cougars
- AttorneyBRC49: RT @BrianReganComic: You ever been in a parking lot and try to unlock a vehicle that looks exactly like yours? http://t.co/hBIEcT1z
- AttorneyBRC49: @D_Harrison20 what are BYU’s chances with Jabari??
- AttorneyBRC49: @PhillyFontanaaa Cant wait to have you in Provo!! Go Cougars!!
- AttorneyBRC49: @JabariParker22…. Its an easy decision!!! BYU!!!!! Dave Rose! NCAA tournament! Hot Mormon Girls!!
- AttorneyBRC49: Listening to Jabari Parker @JabariParker22 on the radio right now. I really hope he comes to BYU!!! We want you so bad!
- AttorneyBRC49: @JabariParker22 Go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!! We want you so bad!! You will change our program forever!!
Long list of happy clients..
I hired Bradley to represent me in my case. Right off the bat he impressed me with his presence. He was very responsive with what I had to say right when I first told him about my case and was eager to find all the facts. Through out all the time before my case he was very trustworthy, knowledgeable, responsible and just all around seemed great. Once it came to my trial date he did everything In his power and effort to defend me with so much energy and confidence. And he won my case . It’s safe to say I would definitely recommend Bradley to anybody!!!
Mr. Corbett was one of the best attorneys I have ever worked with. He talked me through the whole situation I was going through and when it came down to the negotiations he was able to get me an amazing deal. I wanted an attorney that was going to be aggressive because I felt like I was taken advantage of by the police and the whole system. He pushed back for me and I felt like I finally had someone on my side. I would recommend this firm to anyone!
Incredible Attorney. Works Tirelessly for his clients and is always available to talk no matter what. Makes is very clear how he will defend you and also has excellent legal strategy and work ethic to achieve desirable outcomes in his cases. Would recommend to anyone in need of legal assistance…THANKS BRAD!